If I wasn't going away next weekend I would be here...

Gresham Hotel, Blackpool
For one night only, 13th February, the Hotel Gresham in Blackpool will be having a special concert and party with special sets from Gruff Rhys (of Super Furry Animals). Apparently the hotel Gresham is to Welsh pop what the Hilton, Las Vegas was to Elvis etc.

The Ultra Deluxe Tickets include:
*A bedroom for the night of the 13th of February.
*Breakfast for the morning of the 14th of February.
*A ticket for a concert featuring; Gruff Rhys, Y Niwl and DJ H Hawkline.
*A signed copy of the Hotel Shampoo CD.
Watch the live session for Sensations from the Guardian newspaper :)
If I wanted to see him live in March I have a choice of :

  1. Paris
  2. Frankfurt
  3. Hamburg
  4. Amsterdam
  5. Rotterdam 
  6. And if I don't see them in March I'd have a last chance in Tokyo or Osaka. Pfffffffff.

Comments

Popular Posts