Well what a busy week!
The start of the new year at school for my boys, I've been painting the house*, enjoying Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and have changed my hours at work. I'm also going through the house and have collected another two sacks of unwanted items destined for Ebay.  For me September not January is really the month for fresh starts.

*this has not been as fast as I hoped. I have so little free time without the possibility of little fingers smudging paint work that it has become a clandestine night-time operation.

{bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils}
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms" - You've got mail.

Comments

Popular Posts