Judging a book by its cover


I do like the idea of owning a Kindle. I even have one on my Amazon wish list. They must be so useful for commuting and travelling and yet they just can't compare to the real thing. I get pleasure out of seeing all my best loved books nestled together in one place. The titles on our shelves reveal something of ourselves as well as being nice to look at. Isn't it nice to visit friends and family and browse their bookshelves for inspiration? I just can't imagine asking to browse through their Kindles though.

These Penguin cloth bound classics are just so incredibly beautiful. Designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith they would make lovely Christmas gifts.

Which are your favourites? Mine would have to be Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and Great Expectations.

Comments

Popular Posts