Happy New Year

.

Happy New Year to you all. I wish you a  happy and healthy 2012.  May 2012 give you interesting work, relaxing holidays, affection and kisses, adventure and delicious food. What else do you really need in life?




Could 2012 be the year for Brooklyn's sassiest girl-fronted band, Friends? Love this track.

Bye bye 2011. It was fun, lovely, exciting, sad, infuriating, and funny. It was just as a year should be - sometimes a little bit bitter,  but mostly sweet.

I would like to see this print hanging on one of my walls.   An excellent motto, non?






"No, I do not regret anything"

Comments

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! millions of best wishes to you! Bonne Année et meilleurs vœux! :) cross fingers for me : it looks like 2012 will start very well for me, I'll tell ya more later on! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts