That wonderful Friday feeling

Its the weekend again and thank goodness for that! How are you feeling? I'm cream crackered.
I ran home from work today, clocking up 8 miles. It was both enjoyable and challenging and took just over 1.25 hours to complete. Have you heard of Walkit.com? It came in very handy with the street names.

Listening to ... techno. Vince Clark (Erasure/Depeche Mode)  and Martin Gore (Depeche Mode) collaborate again after 30 years on this 10 track techno feast. Ssss was released 12 March.

I'm in the mood to wear dresses, the ultimate time-saving strategy for work day mornings.
Pencil dress from Warehouse £50


Women's running (great mag) is offering 5 issues for £5 with promotional code C227.

Need a cute beginner friendly craft project? Try this Amigurimi Moosehead.

Do you have a Friday treat? I had a very delicious caramel choux bun bought for me. I think its guilt-free after exercise!

Comments

Popular Posts